Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eric 2007 gold custom 38x or 9x19

Antti

I'm about to order new barrel to old blaster. Current is 38 sa v12, it runs well but takes almost 10 gr 3n38 to make major and it is difficult to get brasses in here.

Options are

Caliber 38 sa or sc or 9x19 (not sure if all are available)

Number of pop holes 0 to 8

With or without comp

Am I getting troube if i take 9mm without pop holes?

Antti

Antti,

I know exactly what you mean with the Gold Team, I had one in 9mm, I prefer 9mm over 38 just because of the cost and hassle of 38 and it sounds like you're leaning the same way. You could just change the barrel to one with no holes and use it with the existing comp, but unfortunately that little two port comp leaves much to be desired (which is why they drilled 12 holes in the barrel :surprise: ). I think the best solution is a barrel with no holes and a comp with a modern design and at least three ports, then you could drill a few holes as you saw fit to flatten it out.

so the 2nd mag, it has to be longer than 150mm with a basepad doesn't it? That's only 10mm more than a standard mag. :)

How many rounds does it hold :)

Edited by Nealio

Where can you get a barrel?:) :)

Directly from Tanfoglio Italy, I live in Europe. I'm not sure if price is from this world but I'll know it soon.

Antti

Price is 250€. Not bad, I expected +400. Still bit curious about freight price, because in Europe guns and gun parts are evil and there are not so many companies which transport those...