Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Can't Help It, I Love 10mm's!

gandog56

I have a dan Wesson on order. And just ordered a rock island ms 10mm. What kind of velocity do you expect to get from that carbine. I was pushing 1550 out of my glock kkm 6 in barrel. would be cool to hit 2000 with that set up your got.

I am expecting a velocity gain of about 250 fps

http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/10mm.html

Edited by gandog56

• 1 month later...

Here it is in all it's glory.

MechTech_zpsjrxvavah.jpg

And here is a target. Started with a complely cold barrel. As the gun warmed up the bullets started to rise. Would have a much better group if I ran it warm from the start.

DSCN0086_zpsyaqfilap.jpg

Edited by gandog56

Here it is in all it's glory.

MechTech_zpsjrxvavah.jpg

And here is a target. Started with a complely cold barrel. As the gun warmed up the bullets started to rise. Would have a much better group if I ran it warm from the start.

DSCN0086_zpsyaqfilap.jpg

What did the carbine kit run if you don't mind me asking

10mm is a great round I have a dw razorback and a 610 smith. And picked up a Para hunter longslide for hunting last year..

Been thinking on a Ria

My longslide is a Fusion Firearms. Won't work in the Mechtech, but then the Mechtech has a 16" barrel to the Fusion's 6".

CappieHunterTradXlElite-4.jpg

I do love my 10's. Right now I am on a break from prepping 307 brass 10mm cases for reloading from my last range session.

Edited by gandog56

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another 10mm fan. Been through a bunch Bren 10 (2), Glock, Delta, now down to a Kimber and a S&W 1076. Kimber the most accurate pistol that I have ever owned the Glock was the worst. I keep looking at a S&W 610.

I'm a huge 10mm fan, hence my name.

I'm always looking for a gen 2 glock 10mm. They made very few 20c but I've watched GB for three years with no luck. If anyone has a line on one please let me know.

Thanks, Doc10mm