Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from CA

Hello everyone. I'm from SoCal and have competed in a couple steel matches in the San Diego area. I found this forum from researching CZ information.

Instead of creating a new thread I'll ask my question here.

I am looking for grip options for the CZ TS in 40. Specifically the red aluminum checkered grips.

First, does anyone sell the red checkered aluminum grips for the TS?

Any idea of fit compatibility with "long", "medium", or "short" style grips?

Has anyone had success modifying a similar grip (75 or 97) to fit a TS? Also has anyone ordered parts from shop-cz.com (not the shop.cz-usa.com)?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

hi, we shoot steel in Corona Ca; its called Steel Madness.

I suggest you ask your questions in the CZ page; just look for it.

I also have a CZ75 but not the TS, good gun.

other two places to ask are czcustom.com and Dave Milam at Cajun Gun or something like that. they are both on this forum.

Welcome,

• 4 weeks later...

We figured it out. Just picked up a pair of vz diamond backs and trimmed them to fit. Just ran it at the steel match in Escondido and it did great, beside not wanting to drop the magazine when empty. Going to try to get to the match in corona one of these days. If you see a girl shooting a blacked out TS that is me.

It's the one in the middle. It was the upgrade to my SP01 converted to SAO. Also pictured is my husband's 97B converted to SAO only as well.post-53808-14024586299_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'm running the plastic magwell right now. I just bought regular 75 grips and trimmed a little off to get them to fit. I haven't mustered the courage for Pala yet. One of these days :)

I've done fun steel shoot, it wasn't bad.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

like john (Kneelingatlas) said, you should come out to pala. This coming up saturday (14th) there is a USPSA Match. Its alot of fun. Stages have gotten alot better this year. Norco is my favorite but the drive is around 1.5-2 hour from us. Welcome and we hope to see you out there!

• 2 months later...