Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finger lick'n Good!

I know the breast, wing, leg, and thigh are the classics. I couldn't ignore the chicken tender and the nugget though. Since we are an international community, I know there are people on the board that make efficient use of the entire chicken much to the chagrin of Colonel Sanders. Please feel free to describe "other" if you vote for it.

About 30 miles from my house is Mexia, TX and Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken. A young lady used to work there who goes by the name of Anna Nicole Smith. It is a Very Good place for fried chicken as well as many other fried foods and such.

They still have a special in honor of their former employee, Anna.

2 big white breasts with a pair of hot buttered buns - $2.00 ;)

And, of course, you went there for the eating only, didn't you? :P

Oh Hell... Anna will surely be back in Mexia someday - probably not to long from now, I will guess. And when she does return - I will still have my $2.00...... ;)

From the looks of her the last time she appeared on TV - may be $1.00.. :o

And, of course, you went there for the eating only, didn't you?  :P

Oh Hell... Anna will surely be back in Mexia someday - probably not to long from now, I will guess. And when she does return - I will still have my $2.00...... ;)

Mmmm... Anna... :wub:

Anna1.jpg

Anna2.jpg

B)

-Chet

• 2 weeks later...

Fried chicken is good, but I rally love fried gizzards. About a dozen is all I can eat at one sitting. I think this is probably the most unhealthy part of a chicken to eat isn't it??? :P Livers, those make good catfish bait. :wacko: TXAG

Man, this was a tough, sweaty decision. I need to do more research, but for today I had to go with a classic ... the thigh. Few things can beat a good fried chicken thigh.

On the other hand, strips have their own merits. You know what you're getting, no bones, and unless they are mercilessly dry, second only to the thigh in overall fried chickeny goodness.