Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP M&P 9/40 SSS magwell compatible basepads

Loves2Shoot

Nice, do you guys have plans to make a 140mm mag extension?

We have one designed, but I'm not sure when we will be able to make them for production, as the response to our new products has been much more positive than we could have hoped for.

Here is the standard sized base pad.

post-1255-0-52885800-1398315124_thumb.jp

• 3 months later...

Wonderful thanks Scott. I ordered some over the weekend and then though I needed to change to the short base pads but Nathan responded saying either would work as well.

I just wanted to be absolutely sure so I would have compatible pads for IDPA this week.

Will those work with the sss limited 10 magwell? They look nice!

My xdm the long dawson base pads 300" fit flush with my springer magwell. And I've dropped 2 mags in matches cause I didn't click it in. Need to some how make those longer. Just don't want the same with my mp core. The limited 10 looks longer then esp but not sure.

Will those work with the sss limited 10 magwell? They look nice!

My xdm the long dawson base pads 300" fit flush with my springer magwell. And I've dropped 2 mags in matches cause I didn't click it in. Need to some how make those longer. Just don't want the same with my mp core. The limited 10 looks longer then esp but not sure.

Our longer basepads are .375", so though you can't stretch the ones you have, we made ours so that doesn't happen as easily. I don't have an limited 10 to compare it to but you could ask SSS, we sent them some pads.

Do you have any basepads that (1) work with the SSS magwell, and (2) exploit that maximum dimensions of the IPSC Standard Division box (150mm height with mag inserted). I would like to get a few extra rounds in the gun if possible.

Not yet.

Do you have any basepads that (1) work with the SSS magwell, and (2) exploit that maximum dimensions of the IPSC Standard Division box (150mm height with mag inserted). I would like to get a few extra rounds in the gun if possible.

Not yet.

Then get a move on... World Shoot is in October :devil:. If you are going to add length, why not also add capacity. I'd e happy to match-test a few prototypes.

Edited by StealthyBlagga

Not yet.

Then get a move on... World Shoot is in October :devil:. If you are going to add length, why not also add capacity. I'd e happy to match-test a few prototypes.

Production doesn't allow added capacity. I ordered another CNC machining center to deal with the issue of getting out new parts.