Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 Revolver Participation

pskys2

What can be done to bring the numbers up? There are only 5 so far. I know Sherwynn's matches don't make life easy for the low count guns, but 5?!

How about a pool, say $20 to get in and the winner is whoever is closest to 50% within Revo Division, Ties decided by most A then B/C hits? I mean most will spend that much on the lottery gun or even on beer that night!

With low numbers, the winner will probably get a decent prize but the rest are in it for the fun.

So let's have some fun!!!

Who''s in? Any other ideas?

Maybe meet up for a dinner Saturday night and let the Grand Barrister from Iowa hold the money? Mike?

Or I'll do it.

I would be in if it wasn't on my weekend to work AGAIN! Swapping a weekend in the summer is an act of God.

Well I'm saying a prayer for you even though I have no pull with the big guy. Anyone else on good terms?

Also, you can do it in 1 day Thursday (or Friday?)-Saturday, I'd bet the A3 staff will work with you any way they can. I know of more than a few who have shot through in a partial day, and I know I'd be "sick" if I missed it?!

If you do and want in the pool but can't make it to a Sat night feast I'm sure we could arrange something. I'll even front the pool money for you. Remember you don't have to win, just be closest to 50% to get the pot! :cheers:

Dave

Edited by pskys2