Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Almost done buying stuff...the big lie!

Buy what you like because you want to and can afford it. But understand, more practice is...more important.

Been doing that and what with the ammo cost, there isn't any left for more toys! :)

A good....... and kind of sad relationship there.

Nearly every item you buy. you buy because you want to, need is rarely the reason.

We love our gear and want the next best thing. Truth is some old dude with a lot of experience will

hold his own against you with a stock AR with iron sights a pumpgun and a Glock.

Buy what you like because you want to and can afford it. But understand, more practice is...more important.

There you go shooting down 90% of all of our 'justification' ;) ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll tell you what I'm done with is the evolution of shotgun caddies. Can't keep up. Just when you think you can't go any faster

I honestly can't see shotgun loading getting any faster without the aid of something that holds the shells together and thus putting it in open... Unless you have really big hands and can actually get a purchase on 6 or eight shells.

I mean we are at the point where guys are loading at the rate of .3-.4 per shell... Some cant even pull the trigger on target that fast.