Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR speed vs. Double alpha belt

jstagn

Had both the CR Speed and the DAA holsters.  The CR was faster but I never felt comfortable with it.  It's the only holster I ever  used that I dropped the gun out of.

DAA broke within a few months.  Called for  repair or just to get the part and was told they would send it to me.   After 4 months with no part they called and asked if I really wanted the part.   After that I threw the holster away and bought another brand that is working very well for me, Ernie Hill Speed With one of his great belts.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old post, but I just experienced the same issue as tho original poster. Paid for 2 belts and then waited over 2 weeks for them to arrive. Contacted them directly and was told I never completed my transaction and therefore they were never shipped. Unfortunately I went directly through CR Speed in South Africa and I have no way of canceling the order, because they say it was never completed. I have the confirmation email showing the purchase was completed and a credit card statement showing it was paid for. I will be contacting my credit card company, but due to the amount of time that has passed I doubt I will get my money back. Guess I should have bought American Made

5 hours ago, Voxmorgan said:

I know this is an old post, but I just experienced the same issue as tho original poster. Paid for 2 belts and then waited over 2 weeks for them to arrive. Contacted them directly and was told I never completed my transaction and therefore they were never shipped. Unfortunately I went directly through CR Speed in South Africa and I have no way of canceling the order, because they say it was never completed. I have the confirmation email showing the purchase was completed and a credit card statement showing it was paid for. I will be contacting my credit card company, but due to the amount of time that has passed I doubt I will get my money back. Guess I should have bought American Made

You have 60 days to dispute transactions on your credit card.