Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USA / Manny holster review , 2 years later

ger

So I bought my USA holster off of Manny at a class I took from him almost exactly 2 years from this writing. At the time I was using the Ghost holster and prior to that I had a Cr speed holster. Both the prior holsters are fine holsters but seem to have issues I did not care for, (I was not a fan of the extended piece on the CR poking my thigh at times and just did not have that butter slick feel on draw, the ghost had that butter slick feel and no thigh jab but seemed floppy and always had that "its gonna fall out thought in back of my head" )

So I see this holster that Id never seen before on Manny and I immediately was intrigued, unlike some I am a fan of the industrial, heavy duty look.. so intrigued that I offered to buy it after class, just from the looky look I was getting I thought this might be just the holster I'd been searching for.

I was not disappointed! It has the buttery slick feel like nothing else, the magnetic rollers not only give you that secure feeling but at least for me have a sensation of the gun gliding out the holster, also as a accessory you can get the hip pad, honestly the thing should just come with it, even if price is more, as it is a MUST have in my opinion, it keeps holster gun alignment secure, cannot imagine not having it!

So two years later I write this as a testament to the durability, not a issue at all, still fast and secure. I have run across comments about magnet rollers marring finish on underpart of frame, yeah it will a bit, IMO I don't give a ____, I ain't shooting to look pretty anyway, the gun and the holster and the mags and glasses etc are all tools to try and get the job done best I can!

So now I wonder.....was it the 400 I spent on the class with Manny or the 200 I pd for the holster that got me from B to M ??

• 5 months later...