Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ultimate Glock Torture Test

usmc1974

Sure, he may not be extremely safety conscious, but he puts some really good info out for people that don't know a lot about firearms. And he does some really cool stuff that most people can't do due to restrictions in their state/city.

You know one of the starters of the whole thing was found executed in his office, I think it was the same week Noveske died. The owner of the account itself.

Edited by A-shot

look at his face right after a piece of door race past him...like, he freeze...then stating '''woow,maybe a lot of shrapnels'''.....it was a really,really close call.

That guy was real lucky he didn't get cut in half or at least lost a leg.

You know one of the starters of the whole thing was found executed in his office, I think it was the same week Noveske died. The owner of the account itself.

yes, his own associate...i don't think the noveske (murder) is related (why it might ) .

the guy who started the vid business with meyer had moved in a small township to start his own business related to gunsmithing not long before he's been found with a single hole in the head. that guy was responsible of finding the guns for meyer's vids.

meyer is still Under investigation related to that event . looks like a federal squad invaded his parent's farm in georgia for illegal possession of explosives , but it's been argued that it was also because it appears he was doing explosive traffic through youtube. curious story.