Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35

Rich219

I'm completely new to USPSA and plan to start shooting USPSA this year and move into 3 gun for next year as well. I ordered a Gen. 4 Glock 35 today and plan to shoot it in the limited division. I know everyone is going to say to shoot it as is first before making changes but what should I modify/change on this gun to make it run in competition?

There have been a few threads on this. Seems like the last one was titled ultimate competition glock.

My advise, shoot it as is. Practice, practice, practice.

Popular mods will be sights, trigger and mag well.

At minimum I'd get the DK Custom Trigger drop in kit, or if money is tight at least the DK trigger bar and If you are wanting to shoot lead bullets an aftermarket barrel (I prefer Stormlake)

Jason Pratt

IDPA: A45403

USPSA: A78020

As far as sights dawson I like dawson fiber optic front with adjustable rear sight. if you plan on changing trigger a Vaneck is good .But as other s have said try it stock first good luck with your new glock

I agree. If your sucky communist state limits you to 10 might as well do production. Get some fiber optic sights (I prefer dawson) a nice trigger, grip tape or stippling, blade tech or similar holster and you're ready to rock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk