Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

At home kit for custom ear plugs?

gixxerjunky

On 6/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, Broncman said:

Decibullz! Remoldable, several different inserts, even Bluetooth headphone inserts.

Drop them in hot water to soften the outer core. Inner inserts are replaceable.

I got the Decibullz for both of my kids.  They really like them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, Broncman said:

Decibullz! Remoldable, several different inserts, even Bluetooth headphone inserts.

Drop them in hot water to soften the outer core. Inner inserts are replaceable.

I have been using Decibullz for over 5 months and love them. I bought the percussive ones. They have a small plug in them that clips noise. they are designed specifically for shooting sports. Well worth the 75. They come with both cone shaped attachments and foam attachments. If you use the foam, be sure to order extras. That is the only part that wears out. other than that, I recommend them highly.  

• 3 weeks later...

We spend Thosands on guns and equipment.  Do not skimp on hearing protection------- You only get one set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Of EARS.     Coming from a guy who is wearing a pair of $6500.00 hearing aids.   

2 hours ago, jim m said:

We spend Thosands on guns and equipment.  Do not skimp on hearing protection------- You only get one set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Of EARS.     Coming from a guy who is wearing a pair of $6500.00 hearing aids.   

Indeed, mine were cheap at $4,400! ReSound linx, not the latest but one generation old. Bluetooth so I can have my wife in one ear and Siri in the other and ignore two woman at the same time....ain't technology grand! But I have to ask what do you get for $6,500?

Quiller

The latest Gen. Oticom.  These are without a doubt the best I've had so far.  All the bluetooth etc.,  3 years everything is free-- batteries,loss insurance, checkups, loaners all 100% at no charge.  Great for me as I wear them all the time tennis, riding, etc. etc.  whole new life for me.   

On 6/26/2018 at 8:15 PM, stick said:

I got the Decibullz for both of my kids.  They really like them.

On the Decibullz bandwagon as well..

After spending another $5.99 for that peltor pack of inserts at Walmart... And immedietly buring thru the pack at the next match.

Decided to try Decibullz, couldn't be happier, already survived 2 matches.