Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shoot House shootout and 3 Gun match at Academi, Moyock NC

We are pleased to announce another year partnering with Tidewater 3-Gun for the Shoot House Shoot Out.

May 17-18 2014

IDPA: 12 Stages on Saturday.
3 Gun: 5 Stages on Saturday and Sunday.
4 Stage IDPA(ish) side match: Saturday Night (all blind stages).
Other side matches: to be announced.

Here is the match registration link: http://www.ncrr.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=209:idpa-shoot-house-shoot-out-match&Itemid=249

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As the stage designer I can tell you for sure there will not be any 400 yard shots. The max you are going to see is around 250. We did not get the longer range for this match.

Well even though I need the long range practice, I'm glad to hear that. I'm not a particularly good LR rifle shooter.

forget my last...I just noticed that it is in fact the tidewater rules that will be in place....didn't notice it on the main page.

Edited by jriggs

will guys self squad next Saturday or will that be handled by the MD?

the reason I ask is because this is my first match and if people are going to self squad I was hoping someone might be willing to take me under their wing and help with things like how to breakdown stages and stuff like that. I'm really looking forward to this match and cannot wait, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous :)

Edited by jriggs

Are we limited to 9 in the shotgun for tac-ops? I remember you guys talked about switching that. Wondering if I should unscrew my extension, or if I can load it up after the buzzer.