Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yolo

ErikW

Rare, never-before-seen pictures... See BerKim in action with his Benny Hill blaster! See lurker Ray hose on the run like Taran! See Erik shoot Production with a Glock 17 from a recycled soda bottle holster!

link to public Yahoo photo album with more and larger pictures

RA_hose.JPG

Ray hoses on the run with his Para.

DH_kneel.JPG

Forum member BerKim kneels from the start position to engage a plate.

DH_port.JPG

BerKim engages one IPSC target and five plates on a Texas star at the end of the stage.

EW_squat.JPG

Yours truly squats to engage the start plate, off to a big stage win that provided the points to squeak by a match win.

That was a road trip to the central valley of California, near Davis. Worse weather than Nevada, how about that?

In hindsight, it might be better to shoot the Glock in the snow and the STI in the mud, as far as dropped magazines go. I'll bet the ice wouldn't stick as well to the black plastic mags.

BTW, Ray told me he can't figure out how to reply to threads. :( Click ADD REPLY or FAST REPLY, Ray!

In that last picture, Bud the RO is just going to draw and help me with the Texas star. How else do you think I cleaned it with a Glock? Actually, I was pretty proud of that, the only time in recent memory I've cleaned a T* with iron sights, and it was moving.