Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tired of being sick

Gary Stevens

I've had the cough from Hades for a week now. Getting about 2 hours of sleep a night.

Drank so much cough syrup a couple of nights ago I was staggering down the hall going to bed, still not much help.

Doctor says it will just have to work its course, take these Sudafed and this cough medicine that doesn't work.

All that education and medical science and the best answer is, well if it doesn't kill you, you will get better someday :sick:

I've had the cough from Hades for a week now. Getting about 2 hours of sleep a night.

Drank so much cough syrup a couple of nights ago I was staggering down the hall going to bed, still not much help.

Doctor says it will just have to work its course, take these Sudafed and this cough medicine that doesn't work.

All that education and medical science and the best answer is, well if it doesn't kill you, you will get better someday :sick:

You need a hot steam vaporizer to get the fluid out of your lungs.

Believe me..

My mother-in-law can make the old whiskey/honey/lemon cough medicine that is awesome. Drink enough of it and you are not able to cough :goof:

Unfortunately, that drives my blood sugar out the roof which is not a good situation either so I can't use it.

Leave the honey out! Only ice... so no sugar added. Shouldn't hurt the bs levels then. I always thought the honey part was over rated. My Dad's mom, always spoke hatefully of alcohol and those that used it always had a medicinal purpose mixture for sore throats and cough. Funny the honey content wouldn't fill a baby spoon, in a fifth of liquor.