Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA matches in West Texas

I have recently relocated to Midland, Texas and am looking for USPSA matches nearby. I have found three that are within reasonable driving distance. (Lea County Action Shooters in Hobbs, NM; Texas Sightmasters in Slaton; West Texas Practical Shooters just outside of Lubbock)

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on the three listed or any that I might be missing?

Thanks!

Edited by RaftusT

Cavern City Action Shooters in Carlsbad, NM. Very good club. Last Saturday they had 47 shooters for JANUARY match! 6 stages. Lots of fun. We get some shooters from over in Texas at both the Hobbs and Carlsbad matches.

Cavern City Action Shooters in Carlsbad, NM. Very good club. Last Saturday they had 47 shooters for JANUARY match! 6 stages. Lots of fun. We get some shooters from over in Texas at both the Hobbs and Carlsbad matches.

Thank you Sir! I will look into Hobbs and Carlsbad as well.

WTPS and Carlsbad are both the 4th Saturday and are great matches, Hobbs is a good match on the 1st Sat and Roswell shoots on the 2nd.

WTPS just announced today that they lost the range so they are in search of a new one, hopefully they're back up and running soon.