Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help with SP01

Parsons

Just got my fist CZ hand gun thanks to Stuart. I am not looking at making it into what I want. I will shoot it like it is for awhile but want to go ahead and get a list together of parts I need that will keep me in production. Looking at CZC sight set fiber optic front and black rear. SRTS if they will sell it to me and let me install it. I have seen that the hammer needs to be a hammer that came on a factory gun to keep me production legal. I am wanting to lighten the trigger pull quite a bit in DA and make it crisper in SA.

75 Tactical rear sight, 6.0 FO front sight, Competition hammer, drop in SRT ( will have to fit for the firing pin block lever), SS guide rod, 11# recoil spring, 13# hammer spring, 85Combat trigger, aluminum grips or VZ grips.

75 Tactical rear sight, 6.0 FO front sight, Competition hammer, drop in SRT ( will have to fit for the firing pin block lever), SS guide rod, 11# recoil spring, 13# hammer spring, 85Combat trigger, aluminum grips or VZ grips.

Aaaand I'll just save this for future reference... damn you guys and your CZs...

yes...I can sell the drop in, which with the SP01 and firing pin block will need to be fitted.

just email me at stuart@czcustom.com

and I can put together the order for you.

Edited by eerw

What does something like this cost to have done if sent in?

Stuart -

I bought my 75 Shadow T before the SRT was available. I built the new SP01 I bought from you - could I install the SRT ?

send me a PM or email me.

Stuart -

I bought my 75 Shadow T before the SRT was available. I built the new SP01 I bought from you - could I install the SRT ?

Yes you can install the SRT. We have a drop in part which should fit up in your Shadow with no problems.

Hi

this week I recieved a CZ85 combat from the (Belgian) ditributor and it didn't have the "85 combat" trigger anymore. the distributor recieved the pistols last week from CZ. so I think the new 85 combats come with different triggers (I think like in the SP01 shadow)

gr T

Cajun Gun Works makes a drop in short reset disco for CZ's with FPB's, but if you have the know how to fit shadow disco you would end up with even less take up.

I have an SP 01 with all CGW parts and it's great ! I'm looking to shoot the Shadow in ESP cocked and locked but still be able to shoot SSP and Production.