Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special Classifier Match - Palmetto Gun Club, Ridgeville SC

Hello Shooters,

Palmetto Gun Club in Ridgeville, SC (near Charleston) will be holding a Level I Special Classifier Match on 04 Jan 2014. The match will consist of six classifiers and a bonus stage is being planned. Online registration will open next week and the link will be posted here for those who are interested.

This is your chance to get your initial classification, another divisional classification or maybe go up in class just before the big matches hit the calendar.

Also, we are holding our regular monthly match this coming Saturday so come join us for the last match of 2013!

Okay, who's coming (to either or both)?

In that case I'd go with the following 13-series classifiers:

13-01 Disaster Factor - 12 rounds

13-04 Roscoe Rattle - 18 rounds

13-05 Tick Tock - 16 rounds

13-06 Too close for Comfort - 10 rounds

13-07 Double Deal 2 - 8 rounds

13-09 Window Pain - 14 rounds

78 rounds for 6 classifiers. Throw in a 32-round field course and it'll be quite a match.

Hello Shooters,

Palmetto Gun Club in Ridgeville, SC (near Charleston) will be holding a Level I Special Classifier Match on 04 Jan 2014. The match will consist of six classifiers and a bonus stage is being planned. Online registration will open next week and the link will be posted here for those who are interested.

This is your chance to get your initial classification, another divisional classification or maybe go up in class just before the big matches hit the calendar.

Also, we are holding our regular monthly match this coming Saturday so come join us for the last match of 2013!

Okay, who's coming (to either or both)?

Edited by CSStreett

I'll be there..perfect way to classify in Revo

Which revolver will you be shooting with? I normally shoot with the S&W 625 but plan on shooting the match with a borrowed Single Stack to get my initial classification in that division.

I am new at USPSA and want to get classified. I thought you had to shoot four classifiers at four different matches. Are you saying I can just shoot your match on the 4th and get classified? That would be great if I understand correctly.

Thanks, Gil Horsley

I am new at USPSA and want to get classified. I thought you had to shoot four classifiers at four different matches. Are you saying I can just shoot your match on the 4th and get classified? That would be great if I understand correctly.

Thanks, Gil Horsley

You don't have to shoot the classifiers at different matches. If you come down and shoot our match you'll have your initial classification in mid-January when USPSA performs their monthly classification update. Bring a car load down from the ATL we'd be happy to have you. Do you have your USPSA membership number yet?

Yes, I have my card. How do I sign up for your match?

Our Match Director should soon be posting a link where you can sign up online. If he doesn't post here I'll do it once I know it. Alternatively you can just show up at the range and register there. We do scoring with tablets using the Practiscore application so we'll just add you as a new shooter to our shooter database and you'll be good to go.

Yes. The match will be on January 4th. Approximate round count will be 100. New shooter briefing at the range at 09:00am. Due to unforeseen circumstances registration will be at 09:30 at the range (no pre-registration). Match begins at 10:00. Due to additional fees for a classifier match, there will be no awards for category winners.

Lee King

Executive Committee - Member at Large

Acting Match Director - USPSA

Palmetto Gun Club