Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

Shooters will choose a primary and secondary division AT SIGN UP. Should the primary not have the mandated minimum participation, the competitor will be moved to the secondary division. When a shooter is bumped they will receive an email to inform them of the division change.
There will be cut off date and if a division in question does not meet the minimum it will be thrown out of the match. Shooters will not be able to show up and jump into a division that has be cancelled.
The cut off date will be 3-4 weeks out from the match in question. Shooters will be given an adequate heads up to prepare for the division change.
If the 10th shooter in a division backs out after the refund cut off date the division will stand and still be honored. If it is before and a refund is granted the other 9 will be notified and placed in their secondary divisions.

To be sure I understand correctly, if a Division is cancelled, it will be far enough before the "no more refunds date" that we can cancel rather than be moved to another Division.

Since I shoot Open and Open only, this will have some bearing on my decision to sign up Thursday.

Thanks.

Bill

If Open, the second most popular division, does not have the minimum we will refund you.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the question seems to have been ignored a few times before and the fact that the 3GN website is more confusing than anything I have ever done, I'll ask again :

CLICKING THE LINK PROVIDED TAKES YOU TO A PAGE WHERE YOU ONLY HAVE THE OPTION TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP. WILL AN

OPTION TO SIGN UP FOR THESE MATCHES SHOW UP THERE OR DO WE HAVE TO DIG AROUNG FOR IT AT 8:00PM(CST) TOMORROW?

Since the question seems to have been ignored a few times before and the fact that the 3GN website is more confusing than anything I have ever done, I'll ask again :

CLICKING THE LINK PROVIDED TAKES YOU TO A PAGE WHERE YOU ONLY HAVE THE OPTION TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP. WILL AN

OPTION TO SIGN UP FOR THESE MATCHES SHOW UP THERE OR DO WE HAVE TO DIG AROUNG FOR IT AT 8:00PM(CST) TOMORROW?

Link is not up yet. It should be in the morning. Make certain you have an active 3gn account. When the links are up they will be in the event section...make certain you use the drill down section on the right and select 2014 regionals.

Well the original "HE-Man" was 10 rounds in a 45 semi auto, or 44 in a revolver at 180 plus power factor. A 308 rifle with iron sights, 20 round magazines and a 360 power factor, and a 12 Gage shotgun. Note, it never had to be a " pump". The shooters that shot the division wanted it to be pump only...AFTER the first match was run. I decided that since they all wanted it to be pump, I changed it for the next year.

Edited by kurtm

You will register for a match or matches, your entry then is promoted into the match or wait listed (based on available slots)

I also saw on the website where after registration your entry will be promoted into the match by the match staff.

Does this mean that, even if I get registered this evening, your staff will select which entries that will be permitted to shoot and I may not make the cut?

Bill

You will register for a match or matches, your entry then is promoted into the match or wait listed (based on available slots)

I also saw on the website where after registration your entry will be promoted into the match by the match staff.

Does this mean that, even if I get registered this evening, your staff will select which entries that will be permitted to shoot and I may not make the cut?

Bill

Bill it is by order of registration, but we certainly have to accommodate current and future sponsor and staff slots. a common practice in most any match.

That's a fair question I think. Anyone who's registered via Rangelog before know the process? Is it under events tab or does a magic thing appear at 9pm on your membership page?

The big red register button labeled click here....

Edited by csole

That's a fair question I think. Anyone who's registered via Rangelog before know the process? Is it under events tab or does a magic thing appear at 9pm on your membership page?

The big red register button labeled click here....

Thanks! I don't see it yet but assume at 9et it will. Have a great Thanksgiving!