Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell me about the small frame Witness

Storz

I am picking up a used small frame EAA/Tangfolio Witness tonight. Comes with 6 mags, original box etc. Seller says he bought it new in 2007.

Anything I should know? These guns more closely resemble the CZ75 than the current production of large frame Witness' correct?

Do CZ75 grips work? Holsters work?

Thanks!

2007 would be the large frame, and it looks large to me

It's a small frame. Produced in 2002, previous owner called EAA about the serial number to verify. Must have been leftover stock. Will these fit a cz75b holster.

Produced in 2002

I was just about to say it looks older than 2007...

That looks like a small frame to me, Nealio must not have his glasses on :sight:

It might be a little tight in some holsters made for the CZ75 since the dust cover of the CZ is thinner and the muzzle is tapered. It'll fit in an SP01 holster for sure (I have one I use for pretty much all my CZ75 pattern pistols).

Well I picked up the Tanfoglio last night and I have to say its an impressive feeling gun. Slide to frame fit is perfect, the trigger is amazing and I like it comes with steel sights, though it appears the front sight is going to require a gunsmith to change. I've had Glocks, M&Ps, XDs etc etc but I think I've drank the kool-aide now on CZ pattern guns. :surprise:

Couple more pics from the previous owner, I'll snap some of my own tonight.

100_1781.jpg

100_1780.jpg

100_1782.jpg

100_1783.jpg

Just strapped it on for the first time. IWB in a cheapie nylon holster (until my alien gear gets here) and I have to say it carries better than my P07. Has to be the narrower slide profile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk