Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Baby Eagle 9mm

ogiebb

Don't you have like 9 Tanfos? Why the switch?

Because im not tied to one brand... i like them all

Ok, so there is not performance advantage to the Baby Eagle?

There are some features i like on these compared to my Tanfo's, its basically a stock 2 w/o the adj sights , the barrel is polygonal, frame is as heavy and i like that its a small frame.. a big plus is the price and that it uses a long hammer spring like the CZ so DA is better than my Tanfos..

frame and slide from i understand is made by Tanfoglio . the internals are identical.

Edited by ogiebb

performance i think they are almost the same, its basically a stock 2 w/o the adj sights , the barrel is polygonal, frame is as heavy and i like that its a small frame.. a big plus is the price and that it uses a long hammer spring like the CZ so DA is much better than my Tanfos..

Cool. Good luck with it!

performance i think they are almost the same, its basically a stock 2 w/o the adj sights , the barrel is polygonal, frame is as heavy and i like that its a small frame.. a big plus is the price and that it uses a long hammer spring like the CZ so DA is much better than my Tanfos..

Cool. Good luck with it!

Thanks

where can i get one i want to try that cool looking pistol love my CZ's and Tanfo but i might have a new baby if you let me try it :devil:

Joel... Remember that you are BANNED for life.... your refund check should be on its way back. :goof::goof: :goof: :goof::goof::goof:

Edited by ogiebb