Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ergo roller handle for 650

I have a Dillon roller handle i use on my 650 which is mounted with the Dillon strong mount. I load standing up and have to reach to far when lowering the handle. The Ergo is interesting but wondered if there were any users here. I tried the search function but got very little information.

I bought one recently and I really like it. I had a 550b mounted with a regular handle and loaded sitting down. I upgraded to a 650 with a strong mount and a roller handle and found myself bending over to get the handle all the way down. I felt like goldilocks: press was too tall to sit down and too low to stand up. I bought the inline fabrication ergo roller handle and it is just right. No more leaning over to get the full travel. It was well worth the money for me.

I just swapped out the Dillon roller handle for the Ergo handle and feel I made the right decision. With the regular roller handle I too felt like I had to reach too far down. A worthwhile upgrade.

I switched form Dillon to the ergo and it was not the right move for me. Now I have to stand really close to the press to prime the cases because I have to push back so far. It really bothers my shoulder because I have to fully extend my arm in front of me where with the Dillon I didn't have to go as far. I started loading left handed and standing to the right of the press