Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited G24 Holster

glock24man

Glock24man,

After giving it some thought I would suggest you ask your fellow Glock competitors in your local area if they would let you try their holsters then and only then will you be able to make an intelligent decision versus relying on what I or any other forum member tells you.

Thanks for everyone's reply!

To ryucasta,

As for trying out another shooters holster, is sometimes hard to do, me being a lefty and all.

I am using a Hogue Magnetic now, but do not like the magnets. Tried using it with no magnets, but gun moves around too much. I do like the looks of the Ultimate Ghost Holster.

Thanks again Glock24man

:rolleyes:

Flexmoney uses a Houge Power Speed holster very effectively i might add.

If I were replacing it, I would likely go with CR Speed...which is what my girlfriend uses for her Glock, and I use another for the Open Glock 34 (about the same length as the G24).

Secure is fast (IMO).

I like the "muzzle cup/nub" idea of the CR Speeds. More stable.

I think they work for lefties, but the controls are on the inside when mounted for a lefty. (I doubt that is a big deal? I don't know any CR Speed users that lock their holsters after Load And Make Raedy.)

Glock24man,

I found your comment rather interesting since a very close friend of mine who recently passed away (USPSA A Class) never had a problem with testing right handed holsters even though he was left handed.

Glock24man states:

As for trying out another shooters holster, is sometimes hard to do, me being a lefty and all.

His business catered to USPSA/IPSC shooters and he would test all of the equipment he sold so that way so that way when a customer asked what he thought of the equipment they would trust him since they knew he had tried it and not just read review about it.

BTW, I was aware you were asking for information on a left handed holster which is why I recommended the Ultimate Ghost holster. I currently have 3 generations of CR Speed holster for Glock and I am no longer using them.