Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sons of Anarchy

meatsauce

I recently checked out the program after hearing so many folks saying they liked it and I must say that I am shocked and saddened that anyone could fine such content entertaining. Its no wonder our society is changing for the worse. Garbage in....garbage out.

The show used to be really good and now it is just the train wreck I can't look away from. I am amazed how horribly bad the writer treats his character in the show.

I kind of agree with you. What blows me away is that the creator, writer, producer, and director is Kurt Sutter... He also plays Otto!!! The man who has suffered perhaps the most.

• 3 weeks later...

The show used to be really good and now it is just the train wreck I can't look away from. I am amazed how horribly bad the writer treats his character in the show.

I kind of agree with you. What blows me away is that the creator, writer, producer, and director is Kurt Sutter... He also plays Otto!!! The man who has suffered perhaps the most.

Yes, it seems he is a little (a lot) twisted. He has talked of doing a prequel season/movie about the club. if that was the case I would watch, otherwise I am done.

• 2 months later...

It is a train wreck we've been watching since the beginning.

Several years ago we went to the Chicago Cycle Show, and there was a vendor selling those SOA hoodies, we each got one and our then bike Club shunned us. It was great drama.

SPOILER...................................don't look if you're going for the season DVDs @ Wally World.........

I'll never look at a carving fork, the same again. Even the sound effects were pretty graphic. :sick:

The accuracy of the story-lines and death scene lay outs makes me think Sutter's studied up quite a bit.

Nero, sits down with the Mayans? Does Juice get sent to the MW for a couple years? How do the Chinese retaliate? Does Wendy turn TM into smack-central? Does Jax still go to the Pen.? Do the IRA's "The Kings" get greedy? Will Wayne go back to being Charming COP?