Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AP Customs gift certificate

Has anyone else who won a gift certificate from AP Customs this year at the TX Multigun Championship had trouble redeeming it? I followed their instructions & sent it to them about a month ago with a check for the amount over what the g cert was for. I haven't received what I ordered and can't get them to respond to my e-mail inquiries either.

Give them a call. They are backed up a good bit from what I understand trying to catch up on orders. 6-8 weeks is not unheard of with demand. They are stand up guys that stand behind their product.

Has anyone else who won a gift certificate from AP Customs this year at the TX Multigun Championship had trouble redeeming it? I followed their instructions & sent it to them about a month ago with a check for the amount over what the g cert was for. I haven't received what I ordered and can't get them to respond to my e-mail inquiries either.

There is a problem with the address. I had a problem but contacted Ryan and sent him another check and he sent me what I purchased with the certificate. I ordered a 15 inch handguard. I won the certificate at the TX Multigun shoot. Contact Ryan and get the most recent address.

Pat

Won and STI frame kit a month ago....still waiting. Friends who have been around a prize table or two said if a company is backlogged, don't think your free coupon will put you on top of the list ahead of paying customers...it requires patience.