Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI Benelli

Glockamole

The more I look at the TTI Benelli, the more I like what I'm seeing. I currently run a couple of Benellis but this is for sure a step above. Probably been covered in previous threads, but I'd be interesting in hearing from those that have been driving them hard for a period of time on how they are working out, reliability, etc..... ? Did the order process go smoothly, leadtime details, etc...?

Thanks in advance!

I shot a friends side by side with my AI. They are very nicely done and the reason he went with them was because he was tired or trying to get ahold of AI. My understanding is he got it back in about a month.

That said, I still like my AI better, but that's probably subjective

I have two. They are extremely reliable, approximately 50K on each. The devil is in the details-bolt, carrier release, triggers, bolt handle, machining on port. They are simply the best of modified Benelli's. There are a lot of good gunsmith's and modified Benelli's, but these are the ultimate competing machine.

I had mine for a year now, I love it but I should have went with the 24". I definitely don't have 50k on mine, but in the last year I have used it in about 24 matches plus about 10 practices, and the TMGC, never one problem. I get a 8" group with Fiocchi Low Recoil slug out to 100 yards with just a front bead. Mine came with the stock bolt handle, and the stock bead, I didn't like that at all. Other then that its a great shotgun. All and all I'll give the shotgun 9 out of 10. I hope that helps, if you have any questions feel free to pm me.

I got mine last week. The wait was 5 weeks. He said the long wait was due to him waiting for the bolts to be ION coated. He had a couple of extra ones so better check quick.

5 Weeks? I have had mine on order since May 8th. No answer to my E mail two weeks ago. Just sent Taran a follow up. I was told a month delivery when I ordered.

I oreered a ground up build 24" bbl package. What did you order? Did you receive a notification when it shipped? I hope UPS did not intercept my shotgun!

Edited by Kyreb

I got mine last week. The wait was 5 weeks. He said the long wait was due to him waiting for the bolts to be ION coated. He had a couple of extra ones so better check quick.

PANIC double tap.......

Edited by Kyreb

Just got off the phone with TTI. They are shipping mine Monday.

Whew! Panic attack over. My FFL runs a small, mainly Class 3 shop in a not so great part of town. I was worried it had disappeared off the delivery truck.

I have been running a Salient M2 for about 3 years now and I love this shotgun. If I ever have to get another one it will be from Taran for sure as his ideas and designs are in my current shotgun so the TTi should be close to the same.

I talked to Taran on the phone for a while yesterday. Sounds like he's got some new ideas and parts that are going into the current guns as opposed to a three year old gun. Might look at upgrading. I've been keeping an eye on the other shooters guns at matches and the TTI ones seem to be doing very well.