Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ROCKCASTLE MATCH SATURDAY JULY 27th

Don't forget the Rockcastle Match this month on July 27th. Got some great stages. 164 rounds with Classifier "Front Sight" on stage 5 in doe valley.

I want to apologize to the shooters from the last match for the major squad flow problem. I will try my best not to that happen again. Once was enough. We really appreciate your support at Rockcastle, so come out and have some fun.

See you at the range,

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that Rockcastle will be having a great match this weekend. We will NOT be having a match in August due to the Pan Am 3 gun match.

Registration is between 9am to 10 am at the lodge . Remember we are on central time. Shooting starts shorting after registration closes and after the shootings meeting which we will be having this time.

The lodge has a great breakfast and lunch. So don't forget to support Rockcastle for giving us a place to shoot and have fun.

Hope to see you there,

Sue

I just wanna beat Dover0020

Who is this?

Have we shot together before?

They evidentially want a piece of you lol!!

I gotta get my 3 gun practice in so I will be at BGSL say then ill come up sun for the 3 gun match

I was at the Rock today working on the ProAm. The pistol match was set for tomorrow. I took a peek and whoever is doing stage design and set-up has their act together. Looking good guys..........

• 2 weeks later...