Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No bickering, just data collection... 2014 Revo Nats

dcloudy777

I bet a dollar the match will be 6 neutral.

I shot the 2013 Nationals and they were not 6 shot neutral and I will take that bet for the 2014 Nationals. If they do it like this last year, the stages will be the same ones Single-Stack shoots, with maybe a few extra targets thrown in to bump the round count and add some challenge. If it is six shot neutral, it is not worth going. My .02.

If I have any imput, it will not be 6 then 6 then 6, that is not the real world for revolver shooters in the real world.

Jay 2013 REV. Nat'ls RM

... that is not the real world for revolver shooters in the real world.

Jay 2013 REV. Nat'ls RM

For God's sake, man Think of the kittens!!! :)

Edited by COF

At this point, all I've got that are competitive are 6 Major 625s. Of course, "competitive" is a relative term. Moving to 8 Minor would require a good bit of change, as I don't have an 8 shot to work with.

My answer to the "poll" is to ignore the nationals. It is already rigged in favor of those shooting the single stack match. You will notice that all of the super squaders did "risk" being tired during the one day revolver match. Now, the "in crowd" will have the advantage of knowing which gun to shoot

since I am spinning the wheel alone where I shoot and am already set up for 6 major I don't see anything changing...I do see one dynamic changing at a revolver only match like nationals....when doing walkthroughs (at least in squad I was on at 13 nats) everyone could help out with ideas...now there will be two groups planning completely different strategies ...should keep things interesting ..