Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying Dillon from Brian

Steve Anderson

Called to place the order, left message with order and a question...went shooting.

Got done shooting and Brian freakin' Enos had left a voice mail confiriming my order.

Called him back on the way home.

Now, chatting with Brian Enos on the way home from the range with your shootin' buddy is just about as good a day as a shooter can have.

Plus, a discount on my Dillon Gear.

:)

SA

Been there, Done that, Got the T-shirt!!!

I remember the first time I called in an order.  Ringgg.  "Hello this is Brian",,,uh uh yea I'd like to order a Pac timer and chrono.  "Ok".  First time I've ever been star struck on the phone!!!  I immediatly called Twix and bragged,  " Guess who I just talked to,,,Enos himself!!!".

I've bored Brian several times since then,  it's just too cool to get to talk to 'The Man'.

Well, the  way I remember 3QT's first conversation with BE was that BE replied, after 3QT intro'd himself,"Oh. I remember you."  For anyone that has been here for over a year this may make you laugh.

Try this one: I'm lying in bed, fast asleep. This was, like a few days into http://www.brianenos.com's existence. I've never talked to Brian, I've only read his book several times, seen him in magazine articles and videos, don't even know the Web site exists. The phone rings, the answering machine picks it up. I raise my head groggily: "Hi, this is Brian Enos..."

If only I'd had a timer to measure my wake up and draw the phone time....

You guys are too much!

IWMAAISJLTROYA!

Just as I finished reading this thread I had a brilliant idea for next months trivia question - I "acronyed" the first thought-string that appeared in my mind, above. Whoever can decipher it will be the November trivia winner. (Can you tell I'm about out of questions? And, just to make it fun, (and give you guys the advantage, since you are so nice and all), I'm not going to post the question in the Trivia forum, instead I'll just say this November's question will remain "hidden" in the forum, somewhere. So, November's question is underway. Oh, and post your guesses in the Trivia forum.

I second the Kudos to Brian for the service.  I recently ordered a press and sundries,  they arrived quickly and were cheaper than ordering direct from Dillon.  After just 2000 rds I can tell you I am very happy with the 1050.  Easily doubled the rate of production from my 550B.

I've also been surprised when the big shots actually answer their own phones.  I've had this experience with Chuck Bradley, John Gangel, and Benos.  I'm tempted to call the White House and see who picks up:).  Way cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Brian, that may be the toughest question yet!!!!

Speaking of ordereing a dillon, i need to order a 650.. if a certain forum member hadn't got me into OPEN guns i would have done it by now.

Big shots answer their phones because you guys aren't ordering enough stuff so they can't afford a receptionist

The BEing's voice and visitation to my phone lines is stored on the answering machine and on my caller id. Am saving them as souvenirs. Only thing is, I don't quite know why he called. Hmmm.

(Well, it was likely about The Book, but one can pretend...)