Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Trigger Not Resetting

ede

Just put together a G19 for my wife to use for GSSF and Steel. KKM w/comp, 15# recoil spring, stock striker spring, Wolff extra power trigger spring. We took it out Saturday for a test run and about once in 25-30 rounds trigger didn't reset. Did it with her several times but only once on me before we ran out of ammo. The trigger sort of makes a thud instead of a click, at least that's best I can describe it. No hit on primer. I've done quite a few Glock and not had this problem before. Thanks for any help

could be an issue with the interaction on the following parts:

striker foot

trigger bar cross/"sear"

trigger bar nose

connector

If the gun is firing reliable, that would eliminate the trigger bar nose, but not the connector. Since your connector is factory and is resetting 90ish percent of the time, it is probably not the problem.

that leaves us with the trigger bar cross and striker foot interaction. If either of these parts are not resetting with the correct interaction, the trigger would fail to reset. best way to check the interaction is to use the ghost orange plate so that you can observe the parts in the gun.