Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazines

I ordered three in February from EAA, that haven't arrived yet (I did receive an order confirmation soon after I ordered). I think the progressive assault weapon/mag capacity limit bill in the Senate persuaded Mec-Gar (in Italy) not to produce and send as many to the U.S. until they saw whether it passed or not and that slowed down the product pipeline. Because they could have been stuck with product they couldn't sell in the U.S.

I ordered three in February from EAA, that haven't arrived yet (I did receive an order confirmation soon after I ordered). I think the progressive assault weapon/mag capacity limit bill in the Senate persuaded Mec-Gar (in Italy) not to produce and send as many to the U.S. until they saw whether it passed or not and that slowed down the product pipeline. Because they could have been stuck with product they couldn't sell in the U.S.

Did you try the link I posted

I got 4 from midway you can only order 2 per person, what i am wanting to know id if there are ones that are interchangeable as brownells doesn't list the EAA I can get stuff at brownells at wholesale thats why i am wondering

Big Dog Howie- I didn't try the link. I'll wait for EAA/Tanfoglio as I ordered these just in case I damage what I've got.

Cy Soto- I really like Henning's products, but with the shortage now his unmodified factory mags are double the price of the EAA mags (when they get here...).

Bigbear- Since you've got the large frame, as kneeling atlas said, CZ mags will not interchange. You have to use Tanfo mags which I think are made by Mec-Gar now. But luckily they're really good mags.

Big Dog Howie- I didn't try the link. I'll wait for EAA/Tanfoglio as I ordered these just in case I damage what I've got.

Cy Soto- I really like Henning's products, but with the shortage now his unmodified factory mags are double the price of the EAA mags (when they get here...).

Bigbear- Since you've got the large frame, as kneeling atlas said, CZ mags will not interchange. You have to use Tanfo mags which I think are made by Mec-Gar now. But luckily they're really good mags.

Got mine today and the Stock II I just got came with 8(I think that will be enough for now).