Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Shadow Line"

TerryT

Told the Bladetech DOH CZ 75B SA holster would fit the gun and ordered two. One for USPSA and one for IDPA. It doesn't fit. The muzzle hits the bottom and the trigger guard doesn't fully fit. The gun is held by "clamping" force making for a sticky draw in lieu of a clean release. Called Bladetech and they said they didn't have one that fits. Stuart (EERW) is looking into this for me.

OK...checked across some stuff in our shop

Blade Tech Holster for CZ 75B SA DOH model and 75 Shadow Line.

75shadowlineBTholster_0020_zpsc8c2631a.j

Fits...

75shadowlineBTholster_0025_zps9eb76a75.j

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart,

Thanks for going through the effort. My gun will slide into the holster also, but on your bottom photo my trigger guard won't fully slide into the holster allowing it to be held into place by a slight "click" when the guard goes fully into the dimple. So to actually hold the gun in the holster, the tension adjusting screws need to be tighter than usual making for a sticky draw. Blueorb had the same issue with his. Maybe I am expecting too much from the Bladetech holster, although the fit on my Glocks is excellent. Thanks again for checking.

Terry

no worries..

this holster and gun combo, clicked into place and held without any drag on the draw. checked it on another holster. after some adjustment it would click into place.

maybe yours has some issue in the mold or in the adjustment