Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my second match bump today!

rpcruab

Had the pleasure of shooting a great match with great people today at Lewistown Pistol Club's "Think of the Children" match! Got bumped to SSP expert and had a blast! I want to thank the staff for running a great match for a awesome cause.

:cheers:

Make sure you get your card signed!

Will IDPA still update my classification when they send the scores to HQ? I noticed they listed the match win on the members area of the IDPA site, but haven't updated my classification yet.

That was a fun match, how did you like the candel light stage? I got a FTN on that stage, luckly everyone else im my divison had trouble in there too.

The candle light stage was crazy! I lucked out with 0 down on the first stage, but ended up dropping 6 points on the second. :lol: Definitely the most nerve racking stages for me. What division/class did you shoot in?

I shot that match as well. The candlelight stages were interesting to say the least! I did fairly well except I completely dinked stage 10. I was so impressed with myself that I got the mover that I forgot about the last target behind the barrels. By the time I realized and shot I added at least a dozen seconds to my time. Ah well.

As a side note, if one gets a match bump, how do you get your card signed? The match is spread over two days and it's possible you could be long gone before the results are posted.

I shot that match as well. The candlelight stages were interesting to say the least! I did fairly well except I completely dinked stage 10. I was so impressed with myself that I got the mover that I forgot about the last target behind the barrels. By the time I realized and shot I added at least a dozen seconds to my time. Ah well.

As a side note, if one gets a match bump, how do you get your card signed? The match is spread over two days and it's possible you could be long gone before the results are posted.

I guess you could mail it to the MD in that situation. :lol: I just noticed they updated my classification on the IDPA site, which is awesome considering I didn't get my card signed....despite being there for awards. :lol:

Edited by rpcruab

The candle light stage was crazy! I lucked out with 0 down on the first stage, but ended up dropping 6 points on the second. :lol: Definitely the most nerve racking stages for me. What division/class did you shoot in?

I shot in SSR/Master. Reloading a revolver in the dark is fun :)

I couldn't see either sight on that stage. All I could see my hands and the back of the gun, so I just pointed and shot. On the last set I tried to stay away from the NT and shot a pair of 3's. I should of just went for the head.

I couldn't see either sight on that stage. All I could see my hands and the back of the gun, so I just pointed and shot. On the last set I tried to stay away from the NT and shot a pair of 3's. I should of just went for the head.

Yikes! I couldn't imagine shooting that stage with a revolver! :wacko: Would've been a good stage to have night sights on huh? Not that you could see the targets anyways. :lol:

Yikes! I couldn't imagine shooting that stage with a revolver! :wacko: Would've been a good stage to have night sights on huh? Not that you could see the targets anyways. :lol:

I was thinking night sights would have been nice.

Edited by Racinready300ex