Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

barrel

I just ordered a long slide caliber conversion for my match elite i ordered a 9mm i am wondering where i can get different barrels I am wanting a threaded one so that i can do a comp. anyone making aftermarket upgraded barrels??

also where can i find mag extensions is Henning the only one that sells stuff?

I don't know of any aftermarket vendors making EAA/Tanfo barrels for what you are trying to do. You could call EAA directly and ask them what options they offer.

In the US the only vendor making EAA/Tanfo magazine base pads is Henning.

Barrels are difficult, Eaacorp.com log into the 2013 catalog, also call them to find out if there mag extension will also work for you. Your not alone with the henning situation. As for the mag extension, also try mec-gar.com and call them to see if they have any options. gramsengineering.com may know of someone , and also check with ericgrauffel.com , if you send Eric an e-mail on what you are looking for , he will return your e-mails.

I am looking for a 9mm 6" barrel for the same reason and after talking to a few folks it seems that EAA Corp is the only option now, so I called them in January and placed an order and will wait until they get a shipment. Good shooting guns, but except for what Henning carries the parts are scarce.

I had to wait a couple of months for my 6" 9mm barrel to come in. The interesting thing about it was that, unlike either my 4.75" .45 and 9mm longslide barrels, the 6" one had polygonal rifling.

I am looking for a 9mm 6" barrel for the same reason and after talking to a few folks it seems that EAA Corp is the only option now, so I called them in January and placed an order and will wait until they get a shipment. Good shooting guns, but except for what Henning carries the parts are scarce.

• 3 weeks later...

EAA is the only game in town.

The first 6'' 9mm I recieved from EAA, I sent to AWC who cut and threaded the barrel to fit my Witness Match for suppressor ready status. I've since recieved an additional 6'' 9mm and a 38S barrel. They seem to take 4-5 months to show up.

EAA is borderline incompetent, they sent me the wrong guide spring rod twice, the third time we both agreed to just refund my money and to say they are s------l--------o---------w is an understatement. I can't understand how they can be that much behind. Hire some temporary help or pay the OT, whatever, just get it done. When I called they told me they were 1500 orders behind, that's ridiculous!!!! Tanfoglio needs to find a better importer.

I called the other day to get some questions answered and the guy i talked to was plain RUDE he had no time to talk to me and i ended up telling him that he wasnt' helping me and hung up.. I agree they are great guns but SHIT on customer service Wish Henning carried more stuff.. he lives just down road from me