Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I long ago jailbroke my 4s and would like to upgrade to an I5. However I work away from home and any wifi(other than occassionally wardriving) and so I tether my 4s to my laptop using MiWi. Does anyone know if this is possible with the I5? I know there is a jailbreak for it, but I specifically want to be sure I can tether(without paying their outrageous fees)

OK, so it sounds like I can do what I'm doing now with the I5 without extra cost. My bill is already $250/month, I think that's quite enough.

I am using MiWi on my jailbroke IPhone 5 without issues. The Bluetooth connection works best.

Well, my laptop doesn't have Bluetooth. I could get a dongle

OK, so it sounds like I can do what I'm doing now with the I5 without extra cost. My bill is already $250/month, I think that's quite enough.

I am using MiWi on my jailbroke IPhone 5 without issues. The Bluetooth connection works best.

Edited by Kevin G.