Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mailman-delivered

Paul Santiago

I get irked that I always get an orange notice to go pick up my bullets at the post office. Today was no different. We were out running errands and I was expecting bullets to be delivered so I didn't want to miss the mail. We missed him, and sure enough the infamous orange notice was there for 2 cases of bullets that I can pick up on Monday.

After being out most of the afternoon I got home later in the afternoon, Wife was home with the grandkids, I went in the garage and there were 2 cases of bullets next to the reloading bench. My granddaughter said the mailman came back while I was gone to try again. He said he was glad someone was home. He put them in the garage next to the workbench.

Thanks!!

my mailman always asks if my 6'3" son is home to come and grab those! otherwise he delivers them with out to much complaint. They do however stay where he drops them till on of the kids comes to move in into the "gungon"

Y'all better be glad you don't have my mail carrier. She refused to deliver them saying she didn't have room in her car. After complaining to the postmaster, she said she wasn't able to unload them. I had to drive 26 miles to pick them up, then the lady behind the counter wanted me to pay extra cause they where so heavy. When I explained it was the post office that came up with the rule, "if it fits it ships" up to 70 lbs. I showed her where it weighed 68.3 lbs, and she said I was just taking advantage of the system. After filing a complaint with the postmaster generals office, they started delivering them, for a while anyway. The last two shipments they have called that morning and wanted to know if I could come pick them up at the post office. I told them I had paid for them to be delivered to my house and if they wanted me to come pick them up they needed to refund the shipping charges. Then they had the nerve to ask me if I could leave work and meet them at my house to help unload them.