Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

On Mojo

BigDave

Big Dave! You can't be laughing about another man's broke mojo! :o

Mojo's a real tricky thang! You screw up it's harmonic frequency...... and you know, everything's got a harmonic frequency...... then we gots all kinds of "bad" colliding with other "bad" all over the place. And you know that eventually amounts to bad mojo for the insurance business Dude! And that can cause Big Dave's own mojo to spin wildly out of control. :lol::lol:

Hmmm..... thought I was describing gyro-mojonation. Cross-mojonation actually has to do with failing to envoke the appropriate mojo for the task at hand. For example, if one were to wear a monkey's paw around one's neck in an attempt to get your 25 year-old "classic" four-wheel drive pick-up to start in a blizzard. That would be an unfortunate example of "cross-mojonation" Monkey's paw is strong mojo alright, but not for mechanical stuff. That would require "Marvel Mystery Oil", great mojo for old trucks!

A word to the wise: It's also quite easy to confuse "cross-mojonation" with "trans-mogonation", which is actually the transfer of mojo from one area of the country to another. You certatinly don't want to get confused about that. It's probably the single biggest cause of having " lost one's mojo". :(

• Trancendentalmojonation The mental activation of mojo while having ones teeth cleaned. Successful mojonification will result in no problems found.

As a youth, I engaged in a similar form of mojo manipulation while a patient at the orthodontist. He had a very hot assistant who tended to get a little "too close" when she worked on you. One day I was hoping and praying and I got my prayers answered in the form of excessive "incidental contact."

I call that "PleaseGodLetItHappenToMeTodayMojofication."

Sometimes a 13 year old need a little help from above to get the mojo workin'.

SCAREY DAY BLUES

by Blind Willie McTell

My good gal got a mojo, she's tryin' to keep it hid

My gal got a mojo, she's tryin' to keep it hid

But Georgia Bill got something to find that mojo with

I said she got that mojo and she won't let me see

She got that mojo and she won't let me see

And every time i start to love her she's tried to put that jinx on me

Well, she shakes like the Central and she wobbles like the L & N

She shakes like the Central and she wobbles like the L & N

Well, she's a hot-shot mama and i'm scared to tell her where i been

Said my baby got something, she won't tell her daddy what it is

Said my baby got something, she won't tell her daddy what it is

But when i crawls into my bed, i just can't keep my black stuff still

Want to learn more Check here

Mojozenation - functioning with the mojo in all forms, at all times. In this state of being, mojo does not leave, it manifests itself in other states of being. So one that has lost his mojo never really had it anyway.

One with true mojo, the mojo-zen, never has to worry about losing it any where or any time.

I better get back to work before my mojo has to manifest itself somewhere else!!

Mojology is the application of the scientific method in the study of Mojo.

Mojography is the research and documentation of Mojo.

Mojory (or the archaic, "Mojojory") is that which pertains to Mojo.

Mojorine is a spreadable substance made of partially hydrogenated Mojo.

Mojorast is an individual who has an unhealthy attraction to Mojo.

Mojorette is the girl who marches in front of the Mojo Band twirling her ... Mojo.