Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

40 Zero Bullets

cbrussell

How did you place your order with Montana Gold? There website is currently off line.

I thought the folks at Montana Gold had redone their web page and, at least until a couple of days ago, it was working.

Does anyone know of a supplier accepting back orders for 40 S&W JHP 180 gr zero bullets? Are there any alternative 180 gr jacketed bullets available for back order?

Have you tried calling Roze Distribution and getting on their backorder list? Their number is 800-204-1526. I sent them an email asking about bullets and when they responded they asked how many. About two weeks later they called and said they were ready to ship and just needed to verify I still wanted them and asked for my credit card number. This was for 9mm 125gr JHP.

I just stopped using Zero a while back, since they always seemed to have issues delivering.

Probably better off sticking to something, or someone, that can deliver...

Edited by gose

When we went through this four years ago, I had some bullets on back order through Roze so long my credit card had expired. I think they called me about it 16 months after I'd placed the order. I had Lon since found something else to use.

I emailed Roze Dist to back order .40 180g JHP. They responded that they would. That was on 03/01. No bullets yet.

Received an email from Roze that they could fill my backorder. I called to give them my CC info. Hope to see them soon.