Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving EZWinScore to New Computer

You need the install files for the program.

Copy the masternames.db file from your old PC under the C:\USPSA\EZWinscore folder to the same folder on the new PC after you install the program.

I believe you can get a replacement copy of EZWinscore free or for cost of shipping for the USPSA club you are scoring for if you don't have it. I could be wrong.

I believe you can copy the match files from PC to PC as well if you wanted to keep the old ones as well. Again, I could be wrong.

Edited by furyalecto

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased a copy of EZWinScore from the USPSA store and got the CD. Then copied everything that was a .db extension from the old PC to the new one and it worked out.

Thanks,

BC

Edited by BillChunn

You may have to get the latest EzWinScore Maintenance Release

from the uspsa web page also. Its in the Club Support tab.

The latest is 4.10

Not sure if they send out the Program CD with the latest updates

on them.

They probably don't. Just fire up the program; the splash screen will tell you the version/release. Goto http://www.uspsa.org/EZ-winscore-support-details.php?EzWinScore-Maintenance-Releases-12 to get the latest maintenance release. If you're not running 4.10, you NEED to be; a whole lot of issues were fixed between 4.00 and 4.10, including adding some new classifiers and throwing out some others.

You may have to get the latest EzWinScore Maintenance Release

from the uspsa web page also. Its in the Club Support tab.

The latest is 4.10

Not sure if they send out the Program CD with the latest updates

on them.

They probably don't. Just fire up the program; the splash screen will tell you the version/release. Goto http://www.uspsa.org...nce-Releases-12 to get the latest maintenance release. If you're not running 4.10, you NEED to be; a whole lot of issues were fixed between 4.00 and 4.10, including adding some new classifiers and throwing out some others.

No the latest maintenance update had to be pulled down from the Club Support segment of the USPSA website. Update completed and I'm now at 4.10 and good to go for uploading into Michigan Sectional Self-Squadding. Did a few tests and everything worked.

Thanks guys.

BC