Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Stage Starting Position

Sorry I don't know the number. but being a BIG guy with Old football Knees I Just wanted to know what I was up against this coming Wed!

Um, gravity? :D

Jokes aside, I understand your problem, because I'm also a fairly big guy with a few rugby related injuries too. If you can see all the targets while kneeling, I wouldn't waste time getting up.

Hey does this count towards my 25 posting?

No it does not. Highly sophisticated heuristic algorithms distinguish between substantive communication and "fluff" replies intended to pad one's post count. Then highly complex numerical algorithms reduce the post count by an order of magnitude in relation to the fluff count.

One thing no one has mentioned....

You can wear kneepads for that stage. It can make it more comfortable.

I have a pair of removable construction knee pads just for situations like these. They are also nice to have when you a kneeling during a stage in gravel, rock, etc.

Just ask Erik, he's "a famous IDPA shooter." He wears his underneath his 5.11 pants. B)B)

One thing no one has mentioned....

You can wear kneepads for that stage.  It can make it more comfortable. 

I have a pair of removable construction knee pads just for situations like these.  They are also nice to have when you a kneeling during a stage in gravel, rock, etc.

Just ask Erik, he's "a famous IDPA shooter."  He wears his underneath his 5.11 pants.  B)  B)

Thanks for the heads up on the Knee pads. I have alot of meat on me but I have boney knees. :D