Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Tennessee Section Championship

I see a couple more revolver shooters have signed up, glad to see I won't be the only one running the wheel.

I'm toying with the idea...

Just shoot the wheelgun, you'll have alot more fun.

Did that convince you? I am looking forward to this match, it will be my first time shooting in TN.

I should warn you I've won revolver division at our last two club matches.

Wonder how I would have done if there'd been another revolver shooter?

BB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a couple more revolver shooters have signed up, glad to see I won't be the only one running the wheel.

I'm toying with the idea...

Just shoot the wheelgun, you'll have alot more fun.

Did that convince you? I am looking forward to this match, it will be my first time shooting in TN.

I should warn you I've won revolver division at our last two club matches.

Wonder how I would have done if there'd been another revolver shooter?

BB

:roflol: I know what you mean there, it is definitely a sparse division but I have a good time any way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in buying a grip made by Phoenix Trinity, Brian will be at the match and could possible hand deliver it to you providing you call and order one, he is making and selling them daily so inventory is not much, they leave as fast as he makes them, they are offered in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium .

Here you go - count by division and class within division.

Again, we must have 10 in a division in order for that division to be recognized for HOA, State Champion, and etc. Within each recognized division, we will be awarding plaques and prizes using the 3/5/7 rule: 3 for 1st, 5 for 2nd, and then 7 for 3rd place.

Same process as we have followed for the past many years.

Division and Class Spread.pdf

Edited by moverfive

Congratulations to my team mate Todd McGown for winning stage 9 , with a smoking run. Andy Woods story was a little off as to what Todd used to win the stage, it was a double stack with a Phoenix Trinity grip, but Andy was correct on the time. Man those grips give you lighting fast reloads......... Oh and thanks to all staff, and a great match that was challenging

Sudden Death, did you have to say it like that " that he used a glock". You have no earthly idea what you have done now with mover5. I will hear no end to it.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter Todd did a great job and i would have sworn he used one of the other shooters Glock 34 just to show everyone,not only his great skill

but how quick that glock comes back to point of aim.:)

I want to say thanks to all the shooters for an easy to run match. Thanks also goes out to the crew who set up the match. Thanks also to all who wished me well with tbe hip replacement. As of now i will be going home sometime tomorrow. Hip itself doesnt hurt, but man the leg muscles

Hopalong