Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any know if there will be a Hornady Zombie Match this year?

• 2 months later...

This is a great match with fun stages! Yes, random prize table. But its HUGE! The biggest prize table I have seen. Rivals Pro Ams pize tables. Tons of folks going home with guns. Well run, unique targets, fun match, put on by a top notch company. I shot this last year and will be there again next week!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who came out and shot the match and thanks to all of the sponsors, volunteers, and contributors.

Everyone I ran into seemed to be having a great time and there were a ton of happy people walking away from the prize table.

It was great to meet Jesse who was an absolute gentlemen every time I spoke with him. He was humble, friendly, and just plain nice. I was happy to shake his hand and help him at the prize table. Others I spoke with said they had the same experience with Jesse. Stag is lucky to have a shooter like him on their team.

There were over 2,100 individual items on the prize tables this year, from Birchwood-Casey targets and Hogue gun mats up to Swarovski and Nightforce Scopes. Approximately 50 guns were distributed along with eight suppressors (or certificates for such). Guns ranged from a Rossi .410 single-shot to a POF rifle.

Thanks to everyone who came out and shot the match and thanks to all of the sponsors, volunteers, and contributors.

Everyone I ran into seemed to be having a great time and there were a ton of happy people walking away from the prize table.

It was great to meet Jesse who was an absolute gentlemen every time I spoke with him. He was humble, friendly, and just plain nice. I was happy to shake his hand and help him at the prize table. Others I spoke with said they had the same experience with Jesse. Stag is lucky to have a shooter like him on their team.

There were over 2,100 individual items on the prize tables this year, from Birchwood-Casey targets and Hogue gun mats up to Swarovski and Nightforce Scopes. Approximately 50 guns were distributed along with eight suppressors (or certificates for such). Guns ranged from a Rossi .410 single-shot to a POF rifle.

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

It was a great match, great prize table and a lot of fun. It was especially awesome to see that many new shooters at one major event. This is easily the biggest introduction to 3 gun out there. Kudos to everyone involved for their efforts.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser