Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Dayton, OH

Todd7446

I've been lurking for a while, and even made a purchase through the Classifieds. Time to introduce myself now. Todd DeVore from Dayton, OH. Getting into Open class shooting, both pistol and 3-gun. Looking forward to meeting folks and learning a lot. I've already learned from and met Sarge.

I've been lurking for a while, and even made a purchase through the Classifieds. Time to introduce myself now. Todd DeVore from Dayton, OH. Getting into Open class shooting, both pistol and 3-gun. Looking forward to meeting folks and learning a lot. I've already learned from and met Sarge.

That gun is not going to shoot itself. Get in here! (Monday night at MSC) You know the way!

:cheers:

That gun is not going to shoot itself. Get in here! (Monday night at MSC) You know the way!

I thought all guns jumped up and shot by themselves? At least that's what I keep hearing in the media...

Anyway, I plan to be back soon (hopefully next Monday). Have to develop a load, and it will be using Rainier 124gr PHP's since I can't find JHP's anywhere.

I thought all guns jumped up and shot by themselves? At least that's what I keep hearing in the media...

Anyway, I plan to be back soon (hopefully next Monday). Have to develop a load, and it will be using Rainier 124gr PHP's since I can't find JHP's anywhere.

Bullets are little hard to find now, sadly.

Welcome, from Morgan county! :goof:

Near as I can tell there are only three of us on here who have any idea where Morgan county is! But I digress.

That would be you, Flexmoney and Chris Keen :roflol:

Oh wait! Steve Anderson shot a match at Rayner's last year :surprise:

Edited by Reshoot