Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6-9 months for primers ....

Nimitz

Just saw a gun industry report where each of the major manufacturers reported on their status. Supposedly all primers are currently going toward manufactured ammo: mil, LE and then the general public. The claim is that supply won't catch up for 6-9 months for reloading purposes ...

Going to be an ugly summer if true ...

Not my first rodeo..seen this stuff long before Bill Clinton got elected the first time. My closet is just as well stocked as it was before the balloon went up. Have a date with Dillon this weekend to load as many rounds as my old elbows and shoulders can tolerate. There are still components to be had and the sky is not falling.

If the sky does start to fall there will be plenty of well prepared old guys around.

I must of got Lucky. I ordered Federal Small pistol match primers from PV 2 days before they stopped and I got them 2 days ago. I think they will clear through the large volume of BO and hopefully get back to normal.

If the sky does start to fall there will be plenty of well prepared old guys around.

+1 on that,not my first redio either,better to have an not want than to want and not have. You just have to stay ahead of the curve and put back some extra even when things appear to be somewhat normal. If I can do it after the past five year of being unemployed for two working part time an making half the income I did in years past and still shoot want I want when I want,than I'm sure anyone can. Just be thankful it only reloading components and not your next meal your looking for.

Edited by res45

Me and my son-in-law were able to pick up 200 CCI small pistol primers each (maximum) from Carters Country this past weekend. We called and were able to finally get through. They had 10 boxes so we picked up all we could. Still no Titegroup powder though.

Edited by Kfrog