Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Midwest Speed Steel @ Pickaway County

Pickaway County Sportsmen is hosting the inaugural Midwest Speed Steel Championship August 16-18. We will shoot the eight stage steel challenge for cash and prizes.

This match will be run as a level 1 match under SCSA.

More details will follow at a later time including registration and prize information.

If you do have any comments or questions now, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mads

"You can't miss fast enough"

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait. Madison , will you have to be a scsa member to shoot and will you guys have a classifier match before the match? Thanks, craig

Craig, I am planning on running it as a level 1 match so we do not have to be a member to shoot. However, I will run the eight stage challenge in July as a classifier for those who are members of SCSA.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, after a few delays and failing to talk the Barbarian into running this match, here is the application. I really hope it loads up properly. You only need to send the second page back to me.

I am going to have four time slots to select from to shoot in. I am holding Friday afternoon as an overflow, unless you really want to shoot with staff on Friday. I am going to have two slots, an am and pm on Saturday and an AM on Sunday.

I will pass out the awards after the match has concluded on Sunday. Any prizes given out, other than cash, will be through a random draw and passed out at registration.

As I finalize more of the details I will post them up here. I am working on a block of hotel rooms, once done, I will let you know.

I will have applications with met at Area 5 this coming weekend. I am working the Dark House stage, say hi if you want. I will also have applications available at the PCSI steel match this weekend, they will be available at the USPSA and Steel match in July at PCSI. And, anywhere else you may see me, chances are I will have an app for you, if you want.

Any questions, just shoot me a message. I will do my best to respond quickly to them while I am traveling over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks and take care,

Mads

MWSSC Posting.pdf

• 2 weeks later...