Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Perfect Scope

kdj

There is a rumor that C-more has such a "2nd-generation" sight ready to go, but sales of the current unit are such that they haven't gone to the effort of tooling up for manufacturing. I have a friend that says he's seen it, but the whole story sounds a bit wierd-- after all if it was really good, they could cash in on everybody replacing their existing units, which is probably far more than ongoing new sales.

I was looking for that angled C-more mount that somebody posted a pic of (and I haven't found :( ) when I ran into this post again.

Any more word on a new C-more?

The Omni and its clones will rip apart on an open major gun. =ben there fixed four of them tryed for years to keep them going. the glass is grate on the BED 25 and the BED-35 =the small one ,,!BUT! I have fixed five or more to keep them working and it is silly.

the adjsutment rails will break , the wires will rip apart, the reostat will rip up and way. And finaly I have four with cracks in the body. the last one on my race gun had parts from five scopes in it.

Grate to look at, and through but if you wont to use them.,, they are very good for my Revolvers. and rimfire guns.

The CMore will keep working. I just put one on my gun. = I got tired of out smarting my self.

the Cmore has all the wires cased and the battery and the reostat will not come apart.

the Cmore keeps working

having a nice screen with a no dot at all is no fun.

Six trips to Steel Challenge =and only one time the my old scopes did not brake.

Edited by AlamoShooter

There is a rumor that C-more has such a "2nd-generation" sight ready to go, but sales of the current unit are such that they haven't gone to the effort of tooling up for manufacturing. I have a friend that says he's seen it, but the whole story sounds a bit wierd-- after all if it was really good, they could cash in on everybody replacing their existing units, which is probably far more than ongoing new sales.

I was looking for that angled C-more mount that somebody posted a pic of (and I haven't found :( ) when I ran into this post again.

Any more word on a new C-more?

Nothing new from me. Same people still claim to have seen it back when, no new sightings. My guess is it was probably a prototype of some sort, similar in some ways to the pop-up-lens-guts-in-the-slide C-mores they showed around briefly in the mid 90's and I think made it into a movie or two.

Thought I saved photos of the 3/4-sideways C-More but can't find them.

Found this. I think it's an OKO. BrianH built the the top end but he said the customer already had the mount.

post-354-1136381824_thumb.jpg

[/quote

That scope is Not an OKO =it is a Hako or a clone by aimshot or Ad Co

it is a BED-35 it has four dots to pick from , Shred saw my scope mount flat though.

=It is the scope that comes apart in recoil on a race gun.

I have pices of them all over my desk.

But they only break just before or durring big matches.

Jamie