Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Star Wars Episode

short_round

Sounds like I need to organize a gang of Star Trek fans, then we can rumble with the Star Wars crowd.

Don't count out the Battle Star Galactica, Buck Rogers, and Babylon 5 crowds. Are you going to break down the Star Trek folks into old series, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise factions?

Wow, and now that I think about it ... how about Dr. Who, Lost in Space, Thunderbirds, and Red Dwarf?

and for the fully geeked out ...

which good guy craft would win in a free for all dog fight:

1) Colonial Viper (Battle Star Galactica)

2) Starfighter (Buck Rogers)

3) X-Wing (Star Wars)

wich bad guy craft would win in a free for all dog fight:

1) Cylon Raider (Battle Star Galactica)

2) Draconian Marauder (Buck Rogers)

3) TIE Fighter (Star Wars)

maybe need to start a new poll ...

After seeing I, II, I now know why Luca made the last three first. I saw Return of the Jedi twice in one day. I don't expect III to be any better than episodes I and II. Guess it had to do with the fact that I was still a child that I liked the first 3 films so much. TXAG

Are you going to break down the Star Trek folks into old series, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise factions?

I volunteer for Team Old Series.

I always thought the old series was a little strange because of the noises the computers made. My state of the art 80286 didn't make noises like that. It wasn't until I worked on a Schlumberger ATE with a 20MB harddrive that was size of a dorm room refrigerator and weighed enough to anchor a PT boat that I realized that all the computers circa 1970 made noises like that. Very strange ...

If I can find a good toupee and a proper uniform, I'm going to live the rest of my life in character as Captain James T. Kirk.

Talking about wigs and toupees, any of the gals here volunteering to dress up and play Lt. Allis or Lt. Harrington from moonbase (UFO serial)? :D

gayAndJoan.jpg

No you don't. Just buy some of that rogain stuff and a spatula. Slather it on and you'll be George "the animal" Steele in no time!

I'll try not to get any on my back and shoulders! And I'm not painting my tongue green either, unless I intend to portray the bastard son of Kirk and an Orion slave girl.