Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Versa Max tactical availability?

Gunnar897

Might want to have the lifter end welded into a different shape than the devil's fork shape it is out of the factory. Nice shape to stabilize a shell into the middle of the breech, but often effective at grabbing your thumb while loading at speed.

Hello: Do a search on the forum here and you will see all the cool stuff that you will want/need. Carbon Arms is coming out with a one piece mag tube for the 26" guns. If you can wait a little Remington will have some of the Sportsmans out in numbers soon I have been told. I do like my Zombie gun and may have to find another if my son likes it too. I have been told that people are buying the Tacticals for house guns since they are high cap :surprise: Thanks, Eric

There are some 28" Sportsman's around for about $800. Looks like the 26" Sportsmans are a taf harder to find. The 22" Sportsmans should be showing up anyday now, about $900, but probably camo since it is a Turkey.

Houston gander mountain has tha black one and the green one. I'd have picked one up but prematurely jumped on a slightly over priced 308 CMMG due to really wanting to play heavy and the mega build I wanted to do looks a year out with current availability and market.