Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

revo nationals

fishhunter3

Who shooting just received an email conforming the entry. 1st national match and the first big match with a revo very pumped up right now

There's already a thread going to keep track of people registered for the Revo 2013 Nationals. I'd recommend you put in your name at:

http://www.brianenos...howtopic=165299

Edited by professor

• 3 weeks later...

This is a slightly off topic reply, but I think holding the Revolver Nationals is an interesting way to boost attendance for the Single Stack Nationals and the Revolver Nationals. A lot of SS shooters will probably hang around for the revolver match.

• 3 weeks later...

There are about 10 of us from FL who are coming to shoot the SS Classic and we are going to stay to shoot the Revolver Nationals... Anyone know where I can buy a S&W 610 or 625? LOL

There was a NIB 610 for sale in the classifieds section not to long ago and currently a 5'' 625. Go to the classifieds section and use the search function to see if they are still for sale. I would post a link but I don't think I'm supposed to do that here. I have no connection with the sellers just trying to help.

Edited by toothguy