Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I liked the movie when I saw it in the theater and both Willis and Gordon-Levitt acted well in it. Not as dark as some dark future movies, but it would not be a world that I would like to live in either.

Edited by Blueridge

• 2 weeks later...

I watched it last weekend, makes you think. Not one of those movies where you can leave the room for 5 minutes and still know what's going on.

Good movie!

Watched it last night. Plan was to have it on in the background while I did some dryfire practice. That plan fell apart in the first 10 minutes, I realized that this was a movie to pay attention to. Really liked the movie. I'm a fan of Gordon-Levitt and he did an excellent job. He really is an underrated actor.

Watched it last night.

Very impressed. I thought Levitt did an impressive job of acting like a young Willis, to the point where he almost didnt look like himself.

Apparently he spend like 3 hours a day in the makeup chair to make that happen.

If you guys liked Looper and are a fan of Levitt you really should check out the movie Brick, it stars Levitt and is by the same writer/director. It's a detective-noir movie that just happens to be set in high school.